What Kind of Power Distribution Units (PDU) Do You Need?
The growing complexity of your IT infrastructure has increased the need for reliable power distribution and UPS batteries across the IT environment. Improvements in high level networking and high density blade servers have increased the power demands of these devices. Power distribution units are essential for managing your complex network, servers, and data centers. An uninterruptible battery supply allows your business to reduce or eliminate its downtime due to unpredictable power disasters.
Through our strategic partners, PNMC can provide a multitude of battery back up and power distribution solutions for your IT infrastructure:
- Rack power distribution
- Row power distribution
- Room Power distribution
- Transfer Switches
- and more
Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) Batteries and Surge Suppression
- UPS Battery backups
- UPS Battery Replacement
- Power adapters
- Power Inverters
- Surge suppression
- and more
Real Time Power Monitoring and Metering
Every organization needs power that is reliable, sufficient, adaptable to ever-changing demands and is affordable over the life of the organization. Each organization must be able to measure & monitor power usage, demand, in real-time. It is key to assessing current consumption, where & how to distribute power resources and plan for power demand growth.
PNMC provides a customized real-time power monitoring and metering (RTM) solution. It is compact, quick to deploy, highly dependable, does not require software or maintenance fees, periodic firmware upgrades at no charge, highly scalable, cost-effective, powered off either AC, or DC, power source, require minimal power to operate, password protected, and are remotely manageable over secure IP-network.
Our RTM solution covers virtually every environment: from a single, remote, server “closet”; to data center(s) of all sizes; to widely-dispersed networks.
- AC single-phase components – ex: HVAC air handlers, condensers; branch circuits, etc
- AC three-phase components – ex: ATS, GTG ATS, UPS, MDP, etc
- Utility power – single and three phase
- DC power – ex: rectifier, inverter, plant, batteries, etc
- Generators – ex: fuel level & consumption
- Solar arrays
- Meteorological stations
- Environmental – ex: temp, humidity, etc
Power Data Acquisition, Storage, Reporting
- Data Acquisition Server (DAS) utilizes Modbus & Modbus TCP/IP to poll, store & report data from all sensors. Other protocols: PPP, HTTP/HTML, FTP, XML, SNMP-Trap
- Wired and wireless communication options to provide sensor data to/from DAS
- Any, all, DAS data can be “pulled”, or “pushed” over public, or private, network to storage server(s), NOC(s), etc. Reporting interval controlled by end user.
- DAS data used for analysis (evaluate capacity, forecasting, optimizing budget allocation, etc), dashboard(s), alarming, etc
- Wide variety of sensors supported including AC & DC current & voltage transducers (“rope” & split, solid, core), meter panel boards, environmental, fluid level, etc
- In addition, Flexible I/O module adjunct to the DAS supports analog, pulse, resistance and/or, dry-contact sensors.
- Save money spent on energy consumption – reduce operational costs
- Assessment of power usage to ensure billing accuracy from the power provider
- Determine power usage across entire organization. Opportunities for reducing power consumption.
- More efficient & effective allocation of power resources, budget
- Improved forecasting, provisioning – avoid power shortage, outage, prior to problem/s
- Improved customer service to end customer(s) as well as avoiding revenue loss by preventing product delivery delay and/or service disruption
- Determine if existing back-up power solutions are working proficiently, are cost-effective
- Determine potential ROI for proposed, new, power saving measures being tested
- RTM solution evolves to meet changing requirements, demands, thus not requiring investment of time, resources, to find new real-time power monitoring solution.
Benefits of Power Solutions
Room for Growth
Our experts can ensure that all your computer infrastructure networking power needs are met and give you the agility to meet any increased future power needs.
Power distribution units (PDUs) can greatly increase the manageability of your IT power structure. Power distribution solutions can provide you with real time monitoring of connected equipment and outlet power control to help you manage your equipment.
Peace of Mind
An unpredictable electrical disaster can cripple your system and result in costly downtime and frustration. A battery power supply and surge suppression and our custom solutions can help you prevent and eliminate any unforeseen disasters to get your business back to work.
PNMC has been providing the best of breed solutions and top of the line equipment for our clients for years. We are experts in finding the right answer to any IT problems your business may be facing. Our team of experts can assess what kind of power distribution your business needs and go with you step by step to find a solution that works. Contact our team of power distribution experts today!